OK, I stumbled across #TheStrat a long, long time ago, but I don’t really do longer-term trades (I’m a scalper), so I never really pursued it. Recently another trader brought it to my attention again. So, I thought I’d code it up, given nothing seemed to exist on the NT platform. Hardly tested at all as of yet. Early release pre-holiday in case anyone wants to have a play with it.

Features of #TheStrat indicator
Labels the bars according to #TheStrat definitions (as I interpreted them!). Also adds entry and profit target markers.

Here’s an example daily NQ chart with the markup (click for full-size image)

TheStrat markup on NQ daily

Download

As usual, let me know below if any issues and I will try to resolve, time permitting.

Licensing

This tool is completely free (except for your gratitude – I like that as a form of payment, cheers, and thanks for your support!).

FAQ

?

Support

None, though let me know of any issues and I will probably fix them.

Contact us

Email me via the web site if you want to get in touch.

8 Comments

• Raghu says:

The download doesnt seem to work.

• Raghu says:

Hi Smith, When I click the download button, I get a blank screen. I tried to download other free indicators to check if the download works, it does work correctly. I guess something is a issue with the download in chrome. I tried it in Bing/Internet explorer, it worked. Thanks for the response

• Raghu says:

Hi Smith,

I am not seeing (after ensuring chart background is right color), ‘3’ and ‘1’ text for candles, I only see ‘2’ candles marked correctly. Is there something I am missing ?

• Raghu says:

Sorry, I played around with background colors, I see them in very faint print, is there anyway we can control the color for the 1,2, and 3 in indicator parameter ?

• pjsmith says:

This is certainly something I would normally have done. Left them as options. This was, however, a fairly quick job and I was keeping it simple 🙂
      Leave it with me and I will make the colours configurable in the settings next week, the push out a new version.

• Raghu says:

Thanks a lot. This is a amazing chart tool.